Fab Expeditor - Minneapolis | Zoek USA | 070d0cc1a7ca4a01828b47f586ead0c7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
SkyWater is co-creating the next wave of computing by operating a unique business model that enables innovative technology developers to utilize our advanced processing expertise and volume-manufacturing capabilities to bring their revolutionary products to market. This puts SkyWater at the center of a technology revolution as we exit the smartphone era and into the age of 5G and artificial intelligence. Joining our team means contributing to commercialization of some of the most exciting technologies the world has ever seen including superconducting and 3D ICs, carbon nanotube and photonic logic devices, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) and other emerging device topologies.
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you're searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
- Schedule, communicate and prioritize shift needs with area leads.
- Drive and prioritize all critical lots.
- Shift owner for driving advanced technology service material.
- Track and prioritize lots to ensure revenue generation for each quarter.
- Work with Engineering, Maintenance, and planning to meet daily and quarterly Fab requirements.
- Assist engineering with manual processing of customer material to ensure engineering experiments are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Give work direction and document issues and escalate to ensure barriers are removed for this critical inventory to meet customers schedules.
- Monitor problem lots daily and work with Engineering and Production to create a plan to keep inventory moving.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position or shift.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience (semiconductors preferred).
- Experience with MS office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-motivated individual able to multitask on multiple projects/assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational and planning skills.
- Detail oriented.
US Citizenship Required: This position will require the holding of or ability to obtain government security clearance which requires Citizenship.
10% differential on your base annual salary for as long as these specialized/scoped duties are maintained.
C shift: Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday 6:00am - 6:15pm
D shift: Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday 6:00pm - 6:15am - additional 15% shift differential
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site, self-serve market and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws ("Protected Characteristics"). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at######### or ######
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA
Posted 18 days ago