Physician / Family Practice / North Carolina / Permanent / Experienced - Burlington | Zoek USA | 070cd1bebfcd4baaa4c092190ae8e8ad
Physician / Family Practice / North Carolina / Permanent / Experienced
Permanent (Full time)
A family medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina to a physician that wants to be a practice owner. Your schedule will be a 40-hour workweek that includes breaks and administrative time. The incoming physician can expect to see 70 to 75 patients per week. There is an on-site lab, X-ray, behavioral health therapists, and nutritionists. They are looking for a physician with at least 5 years of experience.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a retirement plan.
Burlington was previously part of the Greensboro-Winston-Salem-High Point metropolitan area, but has grown large enough to deserve its own metro area designation. Burlington is located halfway between Greensboro (20 miles to the west) and Durham-Chapel Hill (30 miles east).
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at or email your CV and references to and refer to job number .
- 100% outpatient
- Salary dependent upon experience plus incentives/bonuses
- Physician who wants to be a practice owner
- 40-hour workweek
- On-site lab and X-ray
- Committed to patient-centered and comprehensive care
- Has a passion for patient care
- Located 1 hour from Raleigh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail