Human Resource Coordinator - Effingham | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Human Resource Coordinator
Permanent (Full time)
Menards is the 1 Home Improvement Retailer in the Midwest, as well as a great place to work! As a member of our Team, you will find daily challenges, fun people to work with and great benefits! Menards has opportunities for team players that possess the knowledge, skills, and desire to succeed on all levels. Additionally, you will ensure that Menards continues to be a place people are excited to work at and be a part of a top-notch Team. You will work directly with the General Manager and the Operations Human Resources Manager to ensure our store atmosphere is positive and fosters the success of its Team Members.
- Coordinate and participate in new Team Member recruitment, interview and selection activities, and orientation.
- Facilitate Team Member Training and development, utilizing corporate training programs.
- Use company software to insure maximization of payroll dollars
- Ensure all Team Member concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure Team Member-related programs and policies, including the drug-free workplace program, are followed.
Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration with an emphasis on Human Resources is preferred but not required.
Posted 10 days ago