Accounts Payable Clerk - Peyton | Zoek USA | 070c98c64c4943e6a7bc7f6a20fe7c4b
Accounts Payable Clerk
Permanent (Full time)
Accounts Payable Analyst
This is a full-time, hourly position based in Aurora, Colorado. Our AP Analysts work in a centralized, Shared Services environment and are responsible for processing 150-200 invoices daily.
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of expense and/or inventory related invoices to ensure on-time payments. Conduct research, critical thinking and analysis to resolve invoice discrepancies and communicate professionally with suppliers and internal customers.
• Ability to analyze and process invoices at a high volume with a commitment to quality, as well as adherence to department performance metrics. Responds to inquiries on invoice status and issues within a centralized, high-volume accounts payable environment supporting multiple locations.
• Performs necessary research, acquires correct information and solves invoice issues with clear communication, both verbally and written format, to ensure timely resolution.
• Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and prioritize and manage time effectively. Utilizes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, Lawson and ImageNow, to initiate invoice processing.
• Develops and maintains positive, professional attitude at all times and delivers outstanding service for both internal/external customers.
• High School diploma or GED
• 2 years of high-volume Accounts Payable experience in a shared services environment highly desired
' Customer Service experience
• Experience working with a major ERP system—. Oracle, Lawson.
This position's pay range starts at: $###### An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Posted 6 days ago