Assistant Branch Manager/Personal Banker - Downingtown | Zoek USA | 070c939646a74691b3803d7f887df1e4
Assistant Branch Manager/Personal Banker
Permanent (Full time)
Downingtown: 4 Brandywine Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335
Work Days and Expected Hours:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Rotating Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
(Must be flexible around branch hours)
Function: Profiles customers to determine financial services needs and refers customers to other departments when appropriate. Opens loan and deposit accounts. Responsible for achieving individual goals including loan and deposit production and other sales goals as assigned by Retail Leadership Team and / or Branch Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proves competencies in bank operations by:
- Completion of the Personal Banker training as assigned by Retail Training in conjunction with Retail Operations.
- Demonstration of product knowledge, sales aptitude and service expectations in a successful manner.
- Attainment 90%+ performance scores in the Voice of the Customer Mystery Shop Program.
- Assists in the supervisory responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of the branch customer service function by performing the following duties:
- Coach staff regarding Service and Sales expectations and achieving assigned goals.
- Completion of STELLAR classes as assigned by Employee Services.
- Profiles customers to determine and recommend appropriate S&T loan and deposit products.
- Prepares loan applications using Action software and coordinates loan document preparation.
- Opens new deposit accounts and produces signature cards, certificates of deposit and other deposit documents.
- Uses a combination of Invision Service & Sales skills, product knowledge, and knowledge of policies and procedures to suggest additional bank services such as other loan accounts, deposit services, and insurance products. Makes referrals to the Mortgage, Wealth Management, Business Banking, etc.
- Follows up on loans and deposit accounts opened, and corrects deficiencies or document exceptions.
- Complete Sales Management campaign calls on new and existing customers to generate new business.
- Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees in other departments. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the branch and in turn, the organization.
- Requires .. Act certification. Proof of registration with the registry and verification of a unique identifier as established under the guidelines of the .. Act is required upon hire and/or must be obtained prior to performing the duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator, as defined by the Act. This registration must be maintained annually in accordance with the .. Act.
- Performs other duties as assigned, and as necessary to support the successful operation of the branch.
Operates a keypad device: 70% of the day; operates electronic equipment: 10% of the day; operates office equipment: 10% of the day. Standing is required 2 hours per day in a straight position. Sitting is required 5 hours per day in a leaning position. Routinely lifts up to 10 lbs., 2 times per day. Maximum lift is 20 lbs., one time per day. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Use of manual dexterity skills for typing and data entry up to 40% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18-20 for computer work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School or better in Academic/General
- Associates or better in General Business
Licenses & Certifications
- Natl Mortgage Licnsng Sys
- 5-10 years: Five to ten years of general business experience, one to two years of supervisory experience preferred. Successful completion of the retail training program required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-(c)