Office Manager - Saint Robert | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Saint Robert, MO
Permanent (Full time)
The Purpose of the Role
The Office Manager supports the First Command District Advisor, who leads a team of Financial Advisors and administrative staff. You will be responsible for maintaining all office standards in an effective and efficient manner to ensure the District office runs smoothly. As a key member of our Field support staff, you will assist in:
- Onboarding and training new Advisors and support staff
- Managing District operations
- Promoting a world-class client experience
- Assist the District Advisor with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding activities of new Advisors and administrative staff
- Coordinate and document required licensing, continuing education, and annual training requirements for Advisors and administrative personnel
- Ensure all new support staff receive new hire and ongoing admin training
- Work with the District Advisor to maintain a marketing events calendar and plan
- Manage District bookkeeping responsibilities, office communications procedures, and record-keeping requirements for Compliance purposes
- Coordinate office equipment hardware/software and system upgrades; provide training to District personnel on computer usage best practices
- Observe all state and federal employer requirements and First Command procedures related to hiring and termination of employees and independent contractors.
Posted 8 days ago