RN - Tulsa | Zoek USA | 070c109d577d4919a995b1736e4ea29b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
RN, Emergency Department (ED), Nights, PRN
Permanent (Full time)
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma's most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma's largest dedicated heart hospital.
The ER is a fast-paced environment and requires a high degree of critical thinking. We are Comprehensive Stroke accredited, Level 1 Cardiac care, and Level 1 Burn care unit. Our team includes emergency medicine residents and attending physician who work with nursing to provide an optimal learning environment for all of the skills needed to provide emergency care to patients and families.
- Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree minimum
- Must have a passion for excellence
- ACLS, BLS, NIHSS, PALS
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
Posted 3 days ago