Facility Operations Manager in Training - Bloomfield | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Facility Operations Manager in Training
Permanent (Full time)
A Facility Operations Manager in Training is responsible for a variety of Facility Operation Managerial duties, such as training, maintaining budgets, scheduling Team Members, and overseeing projects. The ultimate goal of this position is, through on the job training, become prepared to become a Facility Operations Manage.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits for the Operations department and gives recommendations to the General Manager on hiring, promotions, and disciplinary actions
- Responsible for maintaining the monthly, quarterly and annual department budget, including submitting monthly financial reports to the General Manager
- Ensures staff continually keeps locker rooms, fitness floors and common areas clean, tidy and welcoming at all times
- Completes operations payroll and ensures labor costs fall within budgetary guidelines
- Coaches, manages and schedules up to 40 team members
- Responsible for training staff through orientation, direction, and feedback
- Maintains communication with all departments to monitor cleanliness and equipment condition
- Oversees maintenance and repair projects of the club
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of management experience
- Building operations experience
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- Certified Pool Operator license (CPO) within 6 months of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- College degree in business, hospitality, or related field
- Health and Fitness operations experience
- Proficient Computer Skills with Microsoft Office
- Background in the Military is beneficial
Posted 13 days ago