Full Stack Developer - Arlington | Zoek USA | 070bb4992d144b72b52b7ced6ce5e8d2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full Stack Developer - Senior Consultant
Permanent (Full time)
Full Stack Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
Work you'll do
This individual will be responsible for delivering modular and scalable software applications that meet critical mission needs. The Full Stack Developer write code and build user interfaces to deliver amazing web applications for public sector clients.
As a Full Stack Developer within the Analytics & Cognitive team, you will:
- Implement high-fidelity wireframes using
- Collaborate with the Front-End Lead Engineer (your supervisor) and Front-End Engineers (your peers) to develop software products that transform global missions
- Achieve sprint goals with a team of world-class front-end engineers
- Understand Deloitte's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as cutting-edge and best in the industry
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- Provides coaching to junior staff
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance
- 4+ years of experience building user interfaces that consume RESTful APIs
- 4+ years of eExperience architecting user interfaces on a microservice architectures
- Creativity and innovation - desire to learn and apply new technologies, products, and libraries
- Strong knowledge of best practices - ability to write code that consistently passes manual and automated reviews
- Willingness to collaborate with distributed teams
- Comfortable with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and container-based environments
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see ###### for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCSRCEW009
Posted 8 days ago