Workday Analyst - Orlando | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Workday Analyst - CRM, HRIS, ERP, HCM
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? If so, CLA is seeking to hire a Senior Workday Engineer with CLA's Enterprise Resource Management team. This a REMOTE position.
How you will grow at CLA!
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs internal and external, our CLA family members have a variety of opportunities to continue to advance throughout their career.
Benefits at CLA!
At CLA, we know that great people make a great team and organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, but more importantly we inspire your career for growth, continuous knowledge and work life balance.
* Creates, maintains and improves Workday configuration and integrations to other applications using Workday Studio, Workday Cloud Platform/Extend, Prism and other tools.
* Provides technical direction on configuration and new functionality related to Workday.
* Creates and reviews technical documentation for new and existing processes, policies, and user guides. Participates in project teams that are either directly associated with the ERP or that use the information.
* Communicates effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing
* Configuration and design of Workday to enhance and support an ERP serving many business processes
* Workday project experience creating and documenting new solutions to meet business needs
* Reviews application updates and compares to business needs for impact on existing configuration and to identify opportunities.
* Provides implementation support, Workday optimization related to business processes, security and data integrity for the applications.
* Experience in engineering and testing ERP integrations to external vendors or other parties.
Experience or Education Minimum Requirements:
* 4 years of experience designing, implementing, or leading ERP, HRIS or financial reporting systems. 2+ years of experience with Workday
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Requires <10% travel. May require overnight travel for meetings and/or other business- related purposes
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Experience planning, facilitating, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements. Follows development and deployment standard processes. Experienced in architecting new solutions, test planning, test case development and execution.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Posted 8 days ago