CCoE: Training Development Lead - Augusta | Zoek USA | 070b65ae680d41238c2df23a4947ce39
CCoE: Training Development Lead
Permanent (Full time)
CCoE: Training Development Lead
Why IDS? IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today?s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS?s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is looking for a Training Development Lead to support the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) at Fort Gordon. The Training Development Lead is responsible for defining, creating, and implementing strategies that facilitate leadership, sales, talent development and continuous learning for all employees. Responsible for leading a team in the effective design, coordination, and presentation of training and development programs for all employees. This position collaborates with line of business leaders to manage and support the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of behavioral strategies that will enhance sales, service, and operational performance levels. This position is contingent upon award.
- Serve as the functional lead of the Training Development Capability
- Develop and deliver learning activities, materials, instructor, and participant guides to ensure a consistent message is being delivered and the appropriate strategic goals are driven and reinforced.
- Assist in creating and fostering a talent and performance culture within the organization by developing tools and strategies that promote productivity and improve sales, service, and operational performance levels.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Instructional design or Instructional technology with a minimum of three (3) years? experience in instructional design.
- Certified in the Army Basic Instructor Course (or equivalent Air Force, Marine or Navy Instructor Course).
- Hold a Support Cadre Training (SCTC) Certification or Cadre Training Course (CTC).
- Minimum of five (5) years? experience in Multimedia Design, Interactive Multimedia Instruction development, and the development of mobile and web-based learning products.
- Minimum of five (5) years? experience in TRADOC institutional training, technical, or military training programs.
- Hold an active Secret clearance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
IDS?s competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future ? 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development ? networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email ###### and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.