Director Global Centers of Excellence - Milpitas | Zoek USA | 070b50b7f9134210a0b8ba6760792fb3
Director Global Centers of Excellence, Facilities and Real Estate
Permanent (Full time)
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world's leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow's electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Own and manage process, tools, policies, and playbooks related to Global Real Estate, Lease Administration, Project Management (Construction and Design) and Facilities Management.
- Communications and training related to real estate, project, and facilities management functions in partnership with the regions.
- Consulting on sophisticated real estate, project and facilities management issues and strategies.
- COE partner in the management of real estate, project and facilities related contracting for KLA. Inclusive of sourcing strategies, project and services delivery approach, SOW, performance management, etc.
- Provide program support and governance to the regional teams. Alignment with the priorities to enable standardizing the delivery process and consistency in the employee experience.
- Work closely with the Regional leads, Project, and Facilities Managers in our regional organizations for the US, Asia, and Israel/EU. Other Stakeholders include HR, Finance, Corporate Communications, IT and Indirect Procurement.
- Management and governance oversight of the tools and system, such as IWMS, PowerBi, AutoCAD, etc. to enable comprehensive data management and reporting.
- Develop processes to ensure seamless programs and procedures between real estate, planning project management and ongoing operations.
Assignment on cross functional team, Bachelors of Arts or Science (Bachelors), Business Insight (Autonomy), Communication (Mastery), Courage (Mastery), Customer Focus (Mastery), Drives Results (Mastery), Drive Vision & Purpose (Mastery), English, KLA Values (Learning), Manages Ambiguity (Autonomy), Strategic Mindset (Autonomy), Technical / Functional (Mastery)
- Bachelor's Level Degree or work experience of 7 years
- Deep knowledge and passion about Real Estate, Project Management (Construction and Design) Facilities Management and related data/technology tools and systems (ie. IWMS, PowerBi, AutoCAD/BIM, etc).
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills and confirmed capabilities effectively representing businesses and driving decisions with senior executives.
- A consistent record to influence and collaborate across groups, and at all levels of an organization, and build virtual teams.
- Knowledge about contracting elements for design/construction/facilities management
- Strong background of having run an outsourced operating environment.
- Strong project and program management, organizational and entrepreneurial skills.
- Proven analytical and business skills.
- Ability to plan at both a strategic and execution level.
- Strong individual accountability and execution
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20% of the time
This position requires knowledge of core real estate and facilities management subject matter including:
- Contract management
- Financial processes and tools
- Relevant industry metrics measurement and reporting
- As a global role, this will require the selected employee to be willing to participate in calls with members of our team across the globe considering a range of time zone requirements. As a result, the job will require participating in several regularly scheduled calls that will take place late at night or early in the morning.
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by applicable law. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at @ to request accommodation.
Posted 2 days ago