Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer - Philadelphia | Zoek USA | 070b4a1d2ba1454894effcffa490e52b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Identity & Access Management Engineer
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Full-time
A top ranked hospital and university is seeking a full-time Identity & Access Management Engineer (IAM) to join their team at one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of Philadelphia. The Identity & Access Management Engineer must have previous IT Risk and Identity & Access Management technologies, competent with Identity and Access Management technologies.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer will use extensive knowledge of the IAM field
- Hands-on development expertise to help implement and mature a business focused IAM strategic roadmap.
- The IAM Engineer will be part of a fast-paced team that is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining security technology roadmaps. Development, implementation and successful operationalization of Enterprise IAM Tools.
- Resolves technical issues in the IAM Platform.
- IAM Engineer performs problem tracking, diagnosis and root-cause analysis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution for moderately complex issues
- Participate in design, code, and test Inspections throughout the product life cycle to contribute technical expertise and to identify issues.
- Provide technical support to the operations team as required.
- Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall business strategy and objectives.
Competencies & Skills
3+ years of relevant work experience.
Experience with Identity Access Management (for example, Okta, CyberArk, IBM, Sailpoint,etc.)
Strong knowledge of directory services, Identity and access management technologies.
Experience with LDAP/Directory Services technologies.
Experience with the delivery and support of single sign on, SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect.
Experience with Rest Web services, SSO/Federation architectures and other authentication/authorization protocols.
Knowledge of IAM concepts such as identity management, provisioning, authentication, authorization, certification
Experience in cloud Identity Management.
Experience with open standards development including XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, AJAX, and Java/J2EE.
Security related certification a plus.
Bachelor's degree -Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field a huge plus
provided by Dice!
Posted 16 days ago