Part - Encinitas | Zoek USA | 070aab76ed6a41a293745905e2e16e0e
Part-time Client Service Associate (Teller) - Encinitas
Permanent (Full time)
CaliforniaBank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California, with over $10 billion inassets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is looking for a Client Service Associate (Teller) at our Encinitas branch to provide topnotch customer service to our clients and customers.
Ourrelationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our associates with thetools, training and opportunities to build the best possible relationships withour customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values eachassociates unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides acollaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
Ifyou are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, andhelping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speakingwith you!
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Performfull service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements andbank policies and procedures
- Provideaccurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion.
- Performteller functions including balancing cash and other daily transactions.
- Contributeto branch sales goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers toproper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns.
- Maintaincurrency and coin under prescribed limits.
- Adhereto bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records andclient information.
- Otherduties as assigned.
Req ID: 051747
Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of this corporation to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, national origin, ethnic background, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact us at######### , Mon.-Fri. between 9 . - 5 . here to view applicable Federal, State and/or local employment law posters.
Posted 1 days ago