Customer Service Representative FT - Johnson City | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Representative FT
Johnson City, TX
Permanent (Full time)
SFG - Big Sandy, TX
- The Phone and Non Phone Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inbound customer service and order line calls, processing mail, processing emails and other duties as assigned in an efficient manner with high quality. Depending on the department within Customer Service, some of these job duties will be primary duties and the others secondary duties. The secondary duties will be performed less often. All duties should be performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure calls are answered promptly, knowledgeably and professionally
- Ensure mail is answered promptly, knowledgeably and professionally
- Ensure emails are answered promptly, knowledgeably and professionally
- Arrive at work to be on time at workstation when scheduled
- All other duties / projects assigned by Supervisor, Customer Service.
- Quality of work
- Quantity of work
- Timeliness in completing work
- Outlook towards job
- Cooperation with supervisor
- Teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn
- Adherence to policy
- High School diploma, or equivalent, preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute minimum preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Solid values and a "can do" attitude
This Job Description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the key duties and responsibilities. The Job Description may not be inclusive of all duties and job assignments. Job duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or revised at the discretion of management. This is a description of the way this position currently performs the job functions and does not address the potential for accommodation, which would be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Posted 10 days ago