Nursing Assistant Float Pool - Burnsville | Zoek USA | 070a94b46cdd44f6bf856ad5e81a8e34
Nursing Assistant Float Pool
Permanent (Full time)
Fairview Ridges Hospital is a 150 bed facility, located in Burnsville, MN.
We have a great opportunity for a Nursing Assistant (NA) to be a part of our award winning, caring and committed staff in delivering patient and family centered care. The NA will gain experience working with a wide variety of patients working in our Float Pool under the direction of nursing personnel. Float Pool NAs at Fairview Ridges Hospital will support the medical, surgical, cardiac, oncology, orthopedics, spine, and post-partum units. Staffing assignments are determined on a per shift basis.
About this position:
- This position is 72 hours per pay period, with an opportunity to pick up additional shifts
- 12 hour shifts on night shift (7pm to 7:30 am)
- Working every third weekend (F, S, S)
- Benefit Eligible (This includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and more!)
- Location: Burnsville, MN
The Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the professional nurse/caregiver in the delivery of patient care, transporting patient and/or equipment, setting up and maintaining patient rooms, and the reordering and stocking of supplies. The Nursing Assistant does not work autonomously but works under the direction of a professional nurse. The Nursing Assistant may be given a patient care assignment based on unit needs and the discretion of the manager/charge nurse. Performs other duties as assigned
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, NA, PCA, Personal Care Attendant
- Current certification on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry upon hire. This requirement does not need to be maintained throughout employment and is not required if subsequently transferring into another Nursing Assistant or Nursing Station Tech or Nursing Station Attendant position (exception: M Health Fairview West Bank Nursing Assistants) or Current enrollment in an RN program, and completion of one (1) semester of clinical rotation within the program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Posted 1 days ago