Mortgage Processor - Chelmsford | Zoek USA | 070a723b5afa4deb9647e2ec1f0b5151
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
USALLIANCE is seeking an individual to join our Mortgage Lending team with the ability and desire to provide outstanding and world-class customer service to our Members and Broker Partners throughout the lending process.
Responsible for the timely processing of all mortgage loan applications received by Credit Union through multiple loan channels (Retail Direct and Wholesale) in compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulatory Requirements, within established timelines to meet loan closing deadlines.
- Effectively manage pipeline and workflow to meet established goals, making observations and recommendations for process improvement and efficiencies to provide the highest level of member service.
- Prioritize loan files to meet all individual loan timelines including commitments, mortgage contingency dates, close dates, and rate locks.
- Generate Loan Estimates on a timely basis to meet Regulatory requirements including 3-day disclosure requirement.
- Accurately Calculate FNMA LLPA's.
- Order services through 3rd parties including credit reports, flood certs, appraisals and settlement and title services.
- Collect and review all loan documents to satisfy loan conditions, preparing file for underwriting, ensuring documentation is in order, accurate and complete prior to advancing to Underwriter for review. Note Reviewing loan file requires working knowledge and understanding of loan applications, credit report, asset statements (including sourcing large deposits and EMD's), income docs (including paystubs, W-2's, tax returns), appraisals, title work, etc...and the ability to identify possible deficiencies in file, including possible fraud/risk and ask appropriate questions, obtain clarifications and/or updated docs as needed.
- Perform File Maintenance, Compliance and QC tasks including but not limited to Issuing 21-day letters, ensuring accuracy and completeness of HMDA data, performing Pre-Closing QC.
- Minimum 3-5 years current Conventional Mortgage Loan Processing experience.
- Processing loans through Encompass LOS experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and process high loan volume in fast-pased system & technology-based environment; encouraging and cultivating continuous process improvement.
- In-depth understanding of current Regulatory Requirements relative to TRID, as well other State and Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Must have experience generating Loan Estimates (LE's).
- Working knowledge and understanding of Fannie Mae Guidelines and AUS.
- Working knowledge/processing of Construction Loans, FHLB MPF Program and NY CEMA requirements is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail is key!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will be highly positive, proactive, self-motivated and possess ability to execute during peak season and credit union promotions that often come with high volume & increased demands.
- Flexible work schedule hours/days is not required but preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work from our Chelmsford, MA location. This is NOT a remote position.
Benefits**Work Culture & Benefits**
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Life and Vision Insurance - Employer Paid
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match (on contributions up to 6%)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Career Planning
- Fun location with GYM, subsidized cafeteria, walking and bike trail, game room, fire pit & more!
USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.!
Posted 2 days ago