CDL A Regional Company Drivers - Atlanta | Zoek USA | 070a4991db8544d9bbbb88ddd940b9d8
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
Permanent (Full time)
TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
Guaranteed Transition Pay
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run Regionally and Over The Road (OTR).
Drivers for LCL can expect:
- Average of between $1,300 TO $1,500 PER WEEK
- $1,200 / week Guaranteed Transition Pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
- Assigned late model equipment
- EpicVue TV, XM Radio, APU, Refrigerator and inverter
- Regional drivers are home every week
- OTR drivers are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer if you choose)
- Paid orientation and tanker training
- Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
- No Hazmat needed
- Most drivers take their trucks home
- Small dedicated customer base
- $ / day weekend premium ($7,200+/ yr. potential)
A little about us:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 70 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE.
It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
- Weekly payroll
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k), Profit sharing
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable Class A experience
- NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
- Over 23 years of age
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
Click for more information or to APPLY or call#########
Posted 5 days ago