Decision Support Analyst(FT) - Lebanon | Zoek USA | 070a2b2f75db415285ead2be7ad8cb06
Decision Support Analyst(FT), Financial Planning - Days
Permanent (Full time)
Full-time, 40hours per week, Day shift
Provides support for budgeting, data extraction, analysis and reporting, cost accounting and product line reporting. Works with all members of the Financial Planning team, and act as a Finance department liaison when working on projects outside the department.
- Assists with department projects by extracting, manipulating, analyzing, and reporting data from any of the financial systems used within financial planning, including PeopleSoft, EPSi, Essbase, BRIO, and HDRS. Reconciles and audits data for accuracy and then evaluate data for reasonableness and trends.
- Participates with other members of the Financial Planning department in the evaluation of the financial performance of existing programs and services at month end. Compares preliminary projections to actual performance and share findings.
- Facilitates the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets. Sets up systems and training for new users and existing users. Compiles volume data for review. Reviews expense submissions and revenue calculations.
- Assists in the loading and reconciliation of data from source systems. Works with representatives from the IT group for additional support.
- Assists Cost Accounting Managers in the cost building process and in the creation and distribution of product line analysis reports. Provides initial review and analysis of reports and shares findings.
- Facilitates the completion of the financial portion of various assigned Certificate of Need filings.
- Contributes in the completion of DH responses to external surveys. Researches and resolves any discrepancies and implements corrective measures.
- Throughout the project management process, interacts with and influences staff throughout DH to gather input, test assumptions, and review findings. Ensures all affected Hospital departments and Clinic sections are represented in appropriate discussions and decisions. Promotes an understanding of the financial and organizational impact of each project among the clinical and operations team members.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, or related field with 5 years of healthcare and/or accounting or analysis experience required.
- CPA/MBA preferred.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Posted 9 days ago