Software DevOps Engineer - Herndon | Zoek USA | 070a0f129fcc4d0b840314e3ec1f838b
Software DevOps Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer for their enterprise networking and cloud services client in Herndon, Virginia (VA).
We are seeking a seasoned Technical Leader experienced in DevOps, programming, and automation solutions in complex enterprise networks, who is motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their aggressive transformation agendas. We are working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of DevOps, scripting, API development, programming, and automation solutions is desired for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) and Crosswork are desired as well. This role will serve as a trusted advisor to our strategic customer and requires excellent communication and consulting skills, and candidates must be capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
* 5+ years of experience as a network technical leader supporting enterprise networking and automation technologies and should have a deep understanding of the automation solution portfolio and significant expertise with programming languages (python) and scripting
* Subject matter expertise with Python - working with YANG/XML/JSON data structures, REST and API development
* Subject matter expertise with Ansible, github, Jenkins
* Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
* Familiarity with, or ability to learn, Crosswork
* Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and implementation of complex networking and automation solutions for large-scale global Federal agencies
* Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues
* Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy secure solutions
* Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining exceptional communication skills
* Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
* Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the . without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice!
Posted 8 days ago