Enterprise Architect: Pricing - Broomfield | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Enterprise Architect: Pricing
Permanent (Full time)
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT roadmaps, architecture models and/or their lower level components as it relates to Tech Data's Pricing Solutions landscape. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT systems.
The Enterprise Architect is the senior level of Solution/Technical Architect. The Enterprise Architect is expected to ensure that the overall Tech Data architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality. The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of complex, cross-functional solution architecture.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in architecture meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with peers and/or vendors.
- Advises and recommends IT strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long- term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture (EA) objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the reference architecture based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up- coming vendor products and solutions.
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
- Collaborates with all relevant parties to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable architecture and defines the solution at a high level.
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for adoption.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Trusted advisor to both IT and Business Executives
- Architecture Practice Development/Coaching (20%)
- Architecture Review (15%)
- Road mapping and Reference Architecture development (40%)
- Administrative (PTO, Conferences, Training) (15%)
- Technology R&D (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
10 to 15 Years of relevant work experience.
Master's / Postgraduate Degree with MBA Field of Study preferred.
Experience with SAP ECC, market Pricing Solutions
Bachelor's Degree with Any field of study required.
Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
Able to converse and write effectively in English.
Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- May be located at the Clearwater corporate office
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posted 5 days ago