Senior Director ACS Resource and Vendor Management - Independence | Zoek USA | 0709f706effe4d7e8bbf2d2ef26f5008
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Director ACS Resource and Vendor Management
Permanent (Full time)
This position will be responsible for managing a Line of Business responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle s products and related implementation services.
As a Senior Director, this position is accountable for meeting the strategic, operational performance, quality and budgetary objectives set for the entire business unit, while assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. He/she will work closely with senior managers and other directors to ensure proper utilization, budgetary and performance goals are met, while being accountable for overall customer satisfaction and organization success. This role will also include a strategic planning function for the support organization.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management, providing negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important. Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge. Strong people/communication skills to deal with company and customers. Masters Degree (or technical equivalent) in a related technical or professional area is preferred. In addition, twelve or more years of Information Systems implementation experience in the package application space. Six or more years of successful management experience, including four or more years as a senior executive.
*This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.*
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) provides tailored support and services solutions to Oracle customers to ensure they maximize their usage and benefits from Oracle technologies.
Oracle ACS Global Delivery is a global delivery organization based in 55 countries with over 3000 highly skilled Oracle technologists, ACS service engineers and ACS functional consultants.
Resource management strategy and execution is a key factor in driving success in the ACS business. We are a people based business and our success is driven by the success of our people.
Oracle ACS is recruiting a Senior Director of Resource and Vendor Management (RVM) responsible for this function in four operating regions (NA, LAD, EMEA, JAPAC). The RVM function is responsible for the resource management strategy and execution approach for over 3,000 Oracle resources globally to support the ACS business.
The role will report to the Group VP ACS Global delivery and is a key member of the ACS management team. The role will have the the following main responsibilities:
* Implement globally consistent standards, processes and tools for planning, recruiting and assigning resources to support ACS customer and internal projects.
* Align with the business strategy and requirements of each ACS regional General Manager and Global Delivery Manager. Balance global consistency with regional business alignment.
* Implement a program for management of long term international assignments.
* Assess and drive organization readiness, skills availability and training needs.
* Own the external resource vendor strategy which provides access to resources from 3rdparty vendors in all regions.
* Implement appropriate processes with 3rdparty vendors for vendor selection, contract negotiation, performance, risk management, service level performance, dispute resolution, extending and terminating relationships.
* Define a strategy and requirements for process automation and work closely with engineering teams on project implementation.
* Manage a team of 30-40 resources across all regions providing leadership and direction.
This role will be based in the North America region. The successful candidate can work from home or from an Oracle office. International travel will be required (post Covid-19).
* Business or technology degree (MBA desirable).
* Experience providing leadership, direction and inspiration for a distributed global organization.
* Background in IT services with extensive experience of resource management and external vendor management.
* Experience aligning strategy and planning to meet needs to multiple stakeholders.
* Demonstrated history of driving innovative change and business performance improvement.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
/As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended./
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
Resource Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, IT Services, Professional Services, Supplier Relationship Management, Purchasing, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Vendor Management Governance, Spend Analysis, Risk Management.
**Title:** *Senior Director ACS Resource and Vendor Management*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *210006K1*
Posted 2 days ago