Director - Oklahoma City | Zoek USA | 0709e400742043e195e41b01a975e444
Director, Provider Relations - Oklahoma Medicaid (SoonerCare)
Oklahoma City, OK
Permanent (Full time)
Oklahoma City, OK - Oklahoma City, OK
0 - 25%
The Director is responsible for directing the recruitment and retention of all LIBERTY proprietary provider networks in the assigned region(s), developing provider reimbursement schedules by product and region and maintaining mandated regulatory requirements.
- Directs all recruitment activities for general and specialty care provider networks to ensure that objectives are met at corporate as well as client levels.
- Works with Legal to create, modify or update standard and non-standard provider agreement and fee schedule addendum.
- Reviews, analyzes and manages provider reimbursement schedules to ensure that they are cost effective and meet the recruitment needs at a State, county, region or specific line of business.
- Collaborates with various Departments to develop and maintain provider education and internal staff training documents.
- Establishes and maintains strong provider relationships to assure network stability and retention.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements include a bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare or related field.
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of healthcare or dental insurance experience.
- Experience with developing provider network in assigned markets, preferred.
- Strong staff management experience, including demonstrating leadership, team building, coaching skills and collaborative management.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Ability to make presentations to various audiences and possess strong negotiation skills.
Environment and/or Physical Factors:
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. Sedentary work involves extensive sitting, typing, close range vision most of the time.
Sponsorship and Relocation Specifications:
LIBERTY Dental Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer / VETS / Disabled.
No relocation assistance or sponsorship available at this time.
Posted 1 days ago