Customer Analyst Manager - San Francisco | Zoek USA | 0709d9899f8746ab9958cd864424b9bc
Customer Analyst Manager
San Francisco, CA
Permanent (Full time)
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
Carbon Health is searching for a Customer Analyst Manager to help build and support our expanding implementation and customer success managers for COVID Ready Enterprise customers. The role is responsible for working directly with the Director of Implementations by identifying solutions for implementation challenges and opportunities to significantly improve efficiency and productivity for scale. This role is critical to the organizational team as well as the broader organization ensuring quality assurance and client expansion strategies are achieved by providing actionable insights with data analysis.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Implementation Director to create and implement engagement trends and optimize implementations to reach internal and external success goals
- Create systems by which key performance indicators are measured and timely analysis is completed to ensure an accurate understanding of account health for the Customer Success team as well as reports for all customers
- Create to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports; contribute to all aspects of ongoing program analysis
- Conducts regular communication updates to ensure accounts and internal stakeholders have an accurate understanding of implementation and solution performance metrics.
- Research and assemble business requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in Enterprise SaaS with a strategic mindset supporting complex projects
- Direct experience with people management and leadership
- Experience analyzing and building reports to monitor key performance indicators for the business
- Ability to process information into actionable data with analytical insights and communicate simple narratives (orally, visually, and numerically)
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week.
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the technology-enabled healthcare provider designed from the ground up to put patient care first. By combining technology with modern clinics, it delivers a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care to meet patients where they are. Carbon Health removes the boundaries to high-quality, transparent and personal care and envisions making patient-centric, world-class care accessible and a reality for everyone. Carbon Health is headquartered in San Francisco with clinics across California, Washington, New York and virtual care in 16 states across the .
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit .com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 1 days ago