Procurement Regional Process Owner - Hackettstown | Zoek USA | 07092301fa5f4dddb5791bc8d8fb080b
Procurement Regional Process Owner- Requisition to Receipt (Hackettstown, NJ, US)
Permanent (Full time)
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles - Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom - inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
THIS ROLE CAN BE LOCATED IN HACKETTSTOWN, NJ OR CHICAGO, IL (MGI)
The Requisition to Receipt (R2R) Regional Process Owner (RPO) – Americas role is responsible for translating and driving the implementation of the global strategy for the R2R process within the Americas region with the goal of realizing efficiencies, higher accuracy and enhanced controls. In this capacity, the RPO will help translate as required the enterprise-wide standards for the process for the Americas region; implement, measure & analyse the KPIs for the process; and drive the transformational agenda within the region to realize stated goals. This role will represent the Global Process Organization on all process, technology & delivery model (captive, outsourcing, location) related projects / initiatives as it relates to the Requisition to Receipt cycle within the Americas region, ensuring that all key stakeholders & decision makers across Commercial, Finance, and Segments, as well as across upstream and downstream functions like Source to Contract and Invoice to Pay, are appropriately engaged.
- Drive the deployment of the global R2R strategy within the Americas region, understanding and translating any local/regional requirements to shape how the strategy gets adopted
- Influence regional leaders (., CFOs, Commercial Leaders) to drive adoption and compliance to change across Mars
- Support the GPO in understanding external leading practices / benchmarks and help develop the process transformation roadmap for the region
- Drive the implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within the region
- Represent the GPO organization and Americas region on all R2R process standardization projects/initiatives – identifying where customizations would be required
- Support the GPO in maintaining/updating the process and control standards (PACS) documentation for R2R; define and maintain control standards in region
- Lead / Represent the GPO in developing and/or validating the business case that supports the implementation of R2R transformation projects including innovation, digital and automation (bolt on tools, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning layers and end to end process re-engineering) within the Americas region
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of the stated business case within the region
- Collaborate and provide inputs, and participate in related initiatives as it relates to R2R within the Americas region
Context and Scope:
- This role will work under the direction of the Global Process Owner to support the deployment of the R2R transformation agenda within the Americas region.
- The role is expected to have / develop strong subject matter expertise in R2R and have a good understanding of the needs/requirements of the business units within the region.
- The person in this role will need to demonstrate critical thought leadership, excellent communication skills and strong project management discipline.
- The person in this role will need to interact and collaborate effectively across MGS Commercial and MGS Finance, but also with MGS Digital Technologies, Corporate Controllership, Regional Business Units, and other stakeholders in delivering the R2R transformation agenda.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline (preferably in Finance, logistics, supply chain)
- Lean six sigma certification will be preferred
- Highly collaborative with executive presence, change leadership and influencing skills
- Digital Savvy and exposure to latest trends in RPA, automation, and AI
- 5+ years of Source to Pay and process optimization experience
- Experience in a shared services environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to work with regional counterparts and global process leader to ensure process standardization across Mars
- Demonstrated project management acumen
- Ability to identify, solution and deploy transformation projects
- Work collaboratively with operations teams to optimize processes
- Understanding of regional level nuances
- Good exposure to Source to Pay technologies like Ariba
- Proficiency in English language
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Posted 14 days ago