Class A CDL Local and Regional Drivers - Centerville | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Class A CDL Local and Regional Drivers
Permanent (Full time)
CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Morristown Express hauls food grade liquids (soybean oil, corn syrup and chocolates) and has openings for Class A Drivers to run a mix of regional and local freight.
Morristown is a 35 truck fleet that runs a dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Morristown Express can expect:
- An average income of between $55,000 to $61,000 / year
- Top drivers can earn over $65,000
- $1,100 / week minimum "Guaranteed Transition Pay" for 8 weeks starting 2nd week
- New drivers earn a $500 Bonus after 12th week of employment
- Off 2 weekends a month
- Limited number of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment with free XM
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- $ Gross weekly minimum guarantee pay agreement
General Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with at least 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
To apply please click "APPLY NOW", or call .2855
Posted 13 days ago