Marketing Analyst - Falls Church | Zoek USA | 0708b2e7141f46679c2cb47f618f2b64
Falls Church, VA
Permanent (Full time)
LMI is seeking a multi-disciplinary Mid Level Strategic Communications and Marketing Analyst to provide operational and strategic communications support to Department of Defense (DoD) rapid prototyping portfolio. This will include supporting communications and outreach campaigns, authoring content, and development of communication products and solutions. Communication with the organizations senior-level staff and collaboration with a broad range of personnel is also required. The work will be performed at a Department of Defense (DoD) client site in Falls Church, VA (currently telework during COVID-19). Candidate will provide consulting, management, and analytical support to evaluate technologies against Department priorities, recommend investments, and develop communication products for senior OSD leadership. This position requires an active Secret clearance; Top Secret clearance preferred.
LMI is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, LMI is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction. We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits that start the first day of employment. Business casual dress, flex time, and tuition reimbursement are a few of our many work-life benefits available to our employees.
Selected candidate will:
- Work with subject matter experts to understand, characterize, evaluate, and communicate novel technologies; impacts to concepts of operation; and opportunities for integration into larger systems
- Work with potential performers to refine prototyping proposals to develop clear and concise statements of work.
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready products that meet client standards and needs, including presentations, white papers, reports, spreadsheets, data products, and other deliverables.
- Build upon client guidance to create high quality written products to support staff-level ad hoc data calls.
- Taking client guidance on intent, target audience, and venue, build draft products with significant technical content for briefings or papers that effectively deliver the desired message or content.
- Work directly with staff to shape and build briefings and papers for a wide range of audiences, both technical and non-technical.
- Work with staff to develop inputs for annual budget estimate submissions and provide recommend revisions using general guidance and published Department policies or strategies.
- Work with staff to develop inputs for and respond to Congressional taskers and inquiries.
- Write organizational content including weekly activity reports, Congressional responses, and year in review summaries.
- Work with staff to develop messaging themes and talking points.
- Manage and contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high-quality solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff.
- Active Secret clearance required/Top Secret clearance preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience supporting strategic communications; RDT&E budgeting process; and management, oversight, or evaluation of technology proposals, preferably for DoD or in related government fields.
- Broad understanding of technologies across a wide variety of fields.
- Some project management or grant oversight required.
- Significant experience with oral and written communication, preferably to senior leadership.
- Experience with budgeting process at agencies using RDT&E funding preferred.
- Bachelors required, preferably in a multi-disciplinary field.
- Advanced degree or dual degree including STEM and liberal arts is a plus.
- Expert MS Office user.
Posted 1 days ago