SAP Consultant - Charlotte | Zoek USA | 0708b19f52ee45218d7279f8841d720d
Permanent (Full time)
NO C2C and No Subvendors
• Experience working on at least one S/4 HANA project
• Deeper understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge around New General Ledger, Account Payables, Fixed Assets & Financial Closing Processes.
• Knowledge of the new asset accounting, asset acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
• Can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
• Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
• Outcome oriented - maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific functional requirement and ensure project milestones are met.
• Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
• To be part of the Application Development team in order to architect the solution design.
• Experience in requirement analysis (fit-gap), preparing business requirement documents, configuration, testing , conversion, cutover and support activities.
• Design and create test scripts for all processes in scope, leading the team through all testing cycles
• Design and implementation of full solutions ( Including testing and UAT Support)
• Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 HANA components that support the FI(Record to Report) process.
• Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
• Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
• Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
• Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
• Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the BAC operating companies
• Work with incumbent Development partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors, data issues with the FICO processes.
• Manages design workshops on multiple area of expertise
• Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for FICO development tasks
• Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
• Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance
• Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure
• Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively
sap s/4 hana
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
SAP Consultant S/4 Hana
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. - provided by Dice!
Posted 6 days ago