Operator - Bowling Green | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operator - Separator Columns
Bowling Green, OH
Permanent (Full time)
The Column Operator is responsible for all production activities under the supervision of the Production Supervisor and responsible for assisting the safe and efficient operation of the four separation towers within your area of responsibility. Assist in monitoring of performance to ensure that company production targets are met.
Place of Work
Bowling Green, Ohio
Assist the production supervisor in work assignments, managing production at the Column.
Assist with the daily supervision and the monitoring of four separation towers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of site operations.
Report any faults, site and maintenance issues to Production to ensure site safety and product quality.
Maintain lean metric board, updating daily production results, leak check results, and performance by tower.
Encourage and participate in a Health and Safety culture to ensure a safe practicing environment.
Work, and supervise others to work, in accordance with all company policies relating to health and safety and carry out tasks in a safe manner as detailed in the standard operational procedures, so as to protect the health and safety of yourself and others
Perform operator preventative maintenance and work with plant maintenance on scheduling repairs, downtime, and communicate with scheduling to advise on planned and unplanned downtime.
Responsible for ensuring that quality control is implemented on a constant basis. Personally follow all operational processes and carry out quality control checks and ensure the close inspection of work activities of the team. Reinforce the importance of the Awareness policy to site personnel, in order to keep the smooth and safe running of workshop operations.
Any other tasks, as required
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent math skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Microsoft word/excel
- Previous experience in manufacturing, or specialty gas industry desirable
- Forklift license preferred
Skills and Competencies
Teamwork and communication
- Work co-operatively with others: exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve goals
- Ability to make yourself understood when communicating verbally and present written information appropriately
- Able to work well within a team
Self-management and motivation
- Able to use own initiative to complete a task.
- Achieve targets, resolve issues and show motivation and energy to perform. D
- Demonstrates a attention to detail.
- Use actions that indicate a consideration for feelings and the needs of others and be aware of your impact on others
- Sensitive and respectful of others values and beliefs
Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Posted 8 days ago