Business System Administrator - Des Plaines | Zoek USA | 07087cc9a8c3450b922f5484d00291d0
Business System Administrator
Des Plaines, IL
Permanent (Full time)
Who we are
HuFriedyGroup is the dental industry leader in infection prevention solutions, premium instrumentation, and service and support programs that help dental professionals be the best in practice. As the dental division of Cantel, HuFriedyGroup encompasses a vast array of brands and products, integrated together to deliver full service and support - a complete circle of protection - to dental practices around the globe. We are dedicated to employee engagement and development, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and social responsibility. Our core values and well-defined culture are evident in daily life at HuFriedyGroup and continue to shape the success of our business.
About the role
This role actively partners with the Cantel Dental technology delivery team, business stakeholders, and subject matter experts, as needed on initiatives that support the Cantel Dental business. The Business Systems Administrator will help Cantel Dental manage how we serve connected customers and operate our connected enterprise. CB
What you will do
- Drive solution delivery and adherence to standard best practices.
- Develop an understanding of business strategy and user needs.
- Implement and lead an effective project change management process.
- Possess a broad knowledge of most technical and business resources and use them to effectively coordinate on shared efforts.
- Proactively manage potential risks that can impede success.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics, reports, and dashboards for meaningful insights.
- Assist with maintaining essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, software, and hardware.
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Perform Salesforce administrative tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, policies, data uploads, report and dashboard creation, light development, and ensuring integrated components work together seamlessly.*
- Perform Configure1/uBuild administrative tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, data uploads, light development.*
- Perform basic SAP administrative tasks, including user administration, security permissions, and data uploads.*
- Perform Workfront administrative tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, data uploads, light development.*
- Manage user training.*
- Assist with maintaining internal infrastructure requirements and security updates on laptop and desktop computers, phones for managed systems.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identifying root cause, and providing technical support when needed.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups when applicable
What we are looking for
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years in an IT role or working on IT related projects.
- 3+ years Salesforce experience either as a user or administrator.
- 3+ years SAP experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
General office conditions apply sitting, standing, very little lifting (less than 10% of the time and no more than 20 lbs.) Good lighting and no special vision requirements, although employees may spend significant amounts of time in front of a computer Quiet conditions No exposure to outside, extreme weather, or hazardous conditions Travel conditions encountered during travel by air, water and land such as: cars, trains, aircraft, buses, boats
Additional Information*Duties and responsibilities considered to be essential functions of the positionEEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Posted 3 days ago