Sr. Manager - Alpharetta | Zoek USA | 070874575bf243369c0aca5f94a23bb3
Sr. Manager, Technical Support
Permanent (Full time)
Technical Operations San Francisco, CA - California Alpharetta, GA - Georgia
LiveVox is a leading provider of enterprise cloud contact center solutions, managing 6+ billion interactions annually. With 15+ years of pure cloud expertise, we empower effective channel of choice engagement strategies. Our risk mitigation and security capabilities help our clients adapt to changing business environments. Supported by over 500 employees and rapidly growing, we are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, Bangalore, and Colombia. To learn more, visit
The Sr. Manager, Technical Support will inspire, develop, and manage Senior Tech Support Teams to increase capability and build a Center of Excellence for Technical Support Engineering at LiveVox. The CoE will feature scalable curriculum development for continual knowledge transfers supporting Tech Support objectives. The successful candidate will take a proactive stance to identify learning opportunities on the individual and group level. A key member of our Services management team, the reports directly to the Sr. Director, Technical Support Engineering.
People and Functional Management
- Identify, hire, develop and promote a top Tier team of Sr Technical Support Engineers.
- Develop and manage a Knowledge Centered Support program and develop a core team of highly capable Support Engineers.
- Maintain and constantly improve operational processes and procedures, ensuring delivery of industry leading Technical Support
- Work with TS leaders and across functions to define and implement cross-functional operational processes and procedures to meet and exceed customer needs
- Grow global Tier 2 Support Operations, enhancing collaboration between T1, T2 and T3, Customer Success and Engineering
- Build a best in class human and virtual technical assistance center, defining KPI’s and reporting on effectiveness and progress
- Effectively work cross-functionally to drive visibility and collaborative improvements for each area of opportunity
Support Readiness Training (SRT) Management
- Responsible to manage the implementation of a modular, objective-driven blended Technical Support Readiness training program to ramp up new employees quickly and train and develop employees.
- Manage all aspects of a complex and rapidly updating training program: evaluate efficacy of training programs from both holistic and granular perspectives and determine the metrics for evaluating the overall impact of the training program.
- Leverage and empower a team of Subject Matter Experts to conduct new hire training, existing employee re-training, advanced skills training, and the training involved in continuous improvement.
- Manageproject teams to help implement changes in processes, procedures, systems, products,
- BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- 8 years’ minimum relevant experience with 3 years in a people Manager role in a fast-paced, enterprise, SaaS technical support environment.
- Core competencies include leadership, technical support, customer relations, performance management, process management, data analysis, problem solving, effective communication, business acumen, and technical aptitude
- Experience with enterprise software technical support solutions; Ideally CRM, Analytics, integration points, in a SaaS environment
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning complex customer solutions at the executive and department levels
- Experience following a standard New Product Introduction process for support service initiatives that begins with a product concept, includes SKU creation, pricing, rigorous end to end testing, and ends with an announcement and introduction to sales.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written) and well-developed presentation skills
- A strong, passionate, optimistic, global team leader with a "will do" attitude that is contagious
You have been redirected to a LiveVox job page
Posted 10 days ago