Special Inspector (Deputy) - Santa Clarita | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Special Inspector (Deputy)
Santa Clarita, CA
Permanent (Full time)
As an ENGEO Special Inspector covering vertical and earthwork construction, you will represent ENGEO on various job sites, delivering the highest quality client service. You will play a crucial role in the construction industry by ensuring compliance with Building Code, Plan Specifications, and Engineering recommendations.
***All applicants must be certified and registered as a Reinforced Concrete and Structural Masonry Special Inspector for Los Angeles County, with qualifying experience towards obtaining the Welding and High Strength Bolting Special Inspector registration.
- QA/QC field observations during vertical construction following design plans and codes
- Perform special inspections under ICC RC and Masonry for reinforced concrete, masonry structures, post-installed anchors, and other ICC special inspections, as applicable
- Cast cylinders (boxes, panels, or beams) for concrete, grout, mortar, and shotcrete
- Observe and test earthwork activities using a nuclear gauge, when requested
- Other inspections upon receipt of applicable ICC certifications
- Deliver samples for laboratory testing of materials, when requested
- Use a laptop to provide written documentation of observations daily
Experience and Skills:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- ACI Concrete Field Grade I, ICC RC, and ICC Masonry certifications, as a minimum
- Experienced in performing Earthwork observation and testing, or willing to train
- ICC PT and ICC Structural Steel and Welding certifications a plus
- A team player who enjoys fast-paced environments
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven to go above and beyond in client service
- Thrives on creative problem solving
All Candidate Criteria
- Certified Reinforced Concrete and Structural Masonry Special Inspector for Los Angeles County
- Construction site appropriate vehicle (daily reimbursement available)
- Good driving record
- Ability to perform potentially strenuous field activity
- Surface tablet provided
Posted 9 days ago