Operator I - Phoenix | Zoek USA | 0707d26193ed435eb72e2b411f3d5d5c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operator I, Aseptic
Permanent (Full time)
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision transforming patients lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
About Bristol-Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Operator I is responsible for executing production activities required to successfully manufacture sterile injectable products. This is accomplished by ensuring equipment, materials, and other resources are in place to meet production demands. The Operator I demonstrates and assures production activities within manufacturing operations are executed following all GMPs. In addition, work will be performed in complete accordance with all SOPs, Specifications, Batch Records, regulatory expectations, and company policies. This position will require overtime, shift work, and flexibility in scheduling of set shift hours at times, based on production demands or extraordinary circumstances.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Robust functionality in Microsoft Applications and other computer based systems utilizedinthe manufacturing department (. MES, HMIs, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to gown into applicable controlled areas per area classification specific requirements.
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills within the department and with support groups.
- Functional job specific proficiency in mathematics
- Practical understanding of specialized manufacturing equipment operational theory used for the manufacturing of sterileinjectable products.
- Ability to pass a full physical including a respiratory certification with annual monitoring.
- Ability to stand up to 8 hrs/day, utilizing controlled movements.
- Aptitude to use hand tools in thesetup and trouble-shooting ofspecialized manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to execute complex activities both independently and in a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes manufacturing activitiesper detailed procedural guidance with a demonstrated attentionto detail.
- Performs handling of hazardous materials in compliance withsite,industry,local,and federal regulations.
- Maintains manufacturing environmental conditions (Non-Viable Particulate(s) and Viablemicrobiallevels per controlled area classification specifications) by performing area disinfection regiment asrequired to meet global Health Authority requirements.
- Executes specialized responsibilities mandated by detailed written procedures, site, industry,local, and federal regulations.
- Assures and completes detailed documentation that is a correct and accurate record. Addresses procedural /documentation errors expeditiously and effectively.
- Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in job specialized training requirements.
- Participates as a contributing member in CI projects.
- Consistently projects a positive attitude and example for other department team members/operators to emulate.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of relevant work experience required, preferably in a regulated and/or pharmaceutical environment.
- An equivalent combination of education/experience may substitute.
- Aseptic Operations: Requires aseptic gowning into a classified manufacturing environment.
- Compounding: PAPR.
- The incumbent will be required to push, pull, reach, balance, and/or lift greater than 20lbs. for 8 hours, approximately 5 times per week.
- The incumbent may be working around hazardous materials to include chemical agents at least 8 hours perday.
- The incumbent may be in a standing position for at least 8 hours perday.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Req Number: R1527834-en-us
Updated:######### :20: UTC
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, gender expression, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted 2 days ago