Senior Accountant - Jacksonville | Zoek USA | 070767534d1541578259328f245da3d8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Accountant - Hedge Fund
Permanent (Full time)
Arena Investors, LP is a global investment management firm that seeks to generate attractive risk adjusted, consistent and uncorrelated returns by employing a fundamentals based, asset-oriented financing and investing strategy across the entire credit spectrum in areas where conventional sources of capital are scarce.
Arena is looking to expand the Finance Team through the addition of a Senior Accountant. The Finance Team is responsible for all aspects of accounting for Arena's funds, finance companies, joint ventures, and management company. Ideal candidates will be organized, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work effectively with all internal functional groups. The newly-created position will expose the candidate to a wide variety of investment products and investment vehicles.
- Assist in the monthly close process, with a primary focus on joint venture investing vehicles.
- Coordination with Operations, Middle Office, and Fund Administrator
- Review deal level incentive waterfall allocations.
- Prepare and review requisite journal entries.
- Assist in quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statement preparation, in coordination with fund administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in public or private accounting
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Working knowledge of hedge and private equity fund structures
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
For confidential consideration, please email resume and cover letter to:
Posted 3 days ago