Manager Community Mitigation - Columbus | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manager Community Mitigation
Permanent (Full time)
• Manages all aspects of field operation in assigned territory, including staffing analysis and planning, hiring, evaluating staff performance, assigning and balancing workloads and providing direction and leadership to staff in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Manages the day-to-day field survey operations of Verisk staff ensuring that corporate policies and procedures regarding quality and timeliness are maintained.
• Manages the field operations to ensure that opportunities to improve profitability, productivity, quality, and customer service are identified and implemented.
• Ensures that field survey operations are efficient, cost effective, and in full compliance with Verisk corporate policies and procedures.
• Provides effective coaching, mentoring, and training to staff in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
• Maintains communication with Sales regarding opportunities, customers and services offered.
• Keeps abreast of changing requirements or new developments and opportunities in territory.
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders in the fire/property insurance or fire protection services areas.
• Participates in a collaborative process with all affected disciplines in finalizing product/program launch, revisions and filings for CHM clients and partners as well as other industries.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience preferred and 10+ years of experience in fire/property insurance or fire protection services with related field experience.
• One or more professional designations (. CFPS, CSP, ARM, ALCM, NFPA and/or CPCU) required.
• Strong leadership skills demonstrated by previous work experience and accomplishments required.
• Ability to supervise staff that observe, examine, measure, analyze, map, gather data, and describe all aspects of a community’s fire protection capability and safely operate a vehicle to and from all sites. This will involve occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs. and regular climbing of stairs and ladders, working in all types of neighborhoods and environments. It may be necessary to drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.
• Effective customer service and organization skills, self-motivated and detail oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication with strong math skills.
• Broad knowledge of Verisk products, policies and procedures required.
• Exceptional ability to conduct public speaking engagements around discipline to groups of all sizes. Superior technical proficiency and communication skills to represent Verisk in trade group settings.
• Valid driver’s license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record in accordance with company policies.
• Overnight and/or air travel (in and out of state) may be required.
Posted 7 days ago