Senior Trainer / Instructor - Arlington | Zoek USA | 0706c269b9d54897b88ce39801f0c092
Senior Trainer / Instructor
Permanent (Full time)
Req ID: 113115
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Trainer / Instructor to join our team in Crystal City, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
As a senior trainer representing NTT DATA you will apply your expertise to lead the design and development of USAID course curriculum by applying adult learning methodology to meet course learning objectives. You will apply your expertise to ensure that courses are highly interactive using in-class practice to assist participants in mastering the objectives. Additionally, you will play a vital role helping adapt and design courses to be delivered via a variety of formats to include, blended or fully remote models. You will account for cultural differences and language barriers when working with the training team to adapt curriculums for distance learning, especially for overseas locations.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Trainer / Instructor will include:
- Delivering training across multiple mediums to include in person, hybrid, video teleconference, and the web.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, to integrate with diverse team, and comfortable leading the creative process and engaging multiple stakeholders to help formulate a creative approach.
- Deliver Computer Based Training (CBT) training programs via synchronous and asynchronous, as well as online, web-based, mobile, and distance learning.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement ways for migrating classroom instruction to distance learning formats and adapt curriculums for distance learning, especially for overseas locations.
- Provide classroom instruction on current Agency proprietary software and standard Agency office and operating system software for USAID personnel.
Possess at least 15-years of professional training experience including:
Adult training methodology and training evaluation techniques
Staff development activities to include strategic planning, customer service, team building, and organizational development
Training all levels within an organization or governmental agency
Bachelor's Degree in a field related to education, training, or instructional design
. Citizen with a Secret (or higher) Clearance or (Interim required to start)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability and experience providing Training Center Management and IT Training Services in the delivery of Government classroom courses.
- Delivering quality courses to USAID personnel which meets USAID's learning objectives.
- Experience in working across cultures and training a diverse group of adult learners.
- Demonstrated expertise in conducting learner needs analysis, assessment of findings, and development of learning strategies; matching learning outcomes to learner and organizational needs and goals; instructional design for instructor-led training, eLearning, and self-instruction training approaches; mentoring lesser-experienced trainers; communication within teams, training development, and training delivery; evaluating training delivery; and appropriately applying instructional methods.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Posted 1 days ago