Principal Success Manager - Trenton | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Principal Success Manager - Financial Services Industry
Permanent (Full time)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Success Manager will act as a Trusted Advisor to our large customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success. You will align at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining strong relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment with Salesforce. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the Salesforce footprint.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts in order to help customers achieve their objectives
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce Cloud Services needed to drive success
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 8+ year of work experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action oriented meetings
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the companys core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Accommodations**-** If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Posted 4 days ago