Aseptic Filling Technician - Clayton | Zoek USA | 07050e6040094b0c969bde335db549ad
Aseptic Filling Technician - 2nd Shift
Permanent (Full time)
Grifols is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well being of people. Our three divisions –Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital–develop, produce and market our innovative products and services to medical professionals in more than 100 countries.
|We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. As a company devoted to improving the health and well-being of people, we are looking for talented professionals worldwide. Make a difference and join us in this challenging and rewarding enterprise.|
HOURS: 3pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Responsible for equipment setup and operation in a biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals
- Class A/B gowning qualified for facility cleaning of fill suites
- Operate support fill equipment such as the glass inspection stations, rinser/tunnel, VAM and over sealer. Load carts with vials or syringes
- Perform SIP/PBC Operations and filter integrity testing
- Prepare chemical solution for production use. Strict adherence to Dept. Safety Rules.
- Perform material handling and glass inspection activities
- Detailed, general facility housekeeping . minor cleaning, keeping work and production area neat and free from clutter, etc.
- Cleaning - Sanitization per procedures, documentation of sanitization, mopping, disinfecting (floors, walls, equipment)
- Operate motorized (ie Fork truck, lift jack, etc.) transport equipment for moving supplies
- Real time documentation (. BPR) during production run and maintain accurate records/logs
- Monitor and operate various computer control systems for production activities . SCADA and Andover
- Performs all duties described at the Technician level
- Fill room qualified with the ability to setup and operate fill equipment independently in an aseptic environment. Demonstrates department specific aseptic techniques and capabilitiesMay operate and monitor final container lyophilization, heat treatment, pasteurization, and cold box.
- Operate filter integrity tester
- Prepares and properly labels samples according to BPR and non-routine requestsIndependently interprets and utilizes information from company support systems
- Assist with initial training responsibilities for the Technician level. Trains less experienced Technicians in the use of applicable computer systems
- Maintain their acceptable aseptic gowning qualification and media fill certification
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
Must possess a good math and mechanical aptitude with the ability to perform skills in an aseptic environment. Production work experience in a high volume manufacturing environment is desired. Must be able to function in an aseptic environment while maintaining the sterility of the product. Able to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team. Able to lift up to 50 pounds. Continuous standing, walking and some bending is required. Off shift and overtime work may be necessary.
One year of pharmaceutical , chemical and/or production manufacturing experience in a regulated industry (FDA, USDA, NRC) obtained within the last 5 years OR
Graduation from an accredited college/university with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Technology, Business, Teaching or a related curriculum OR
Completion of the Bioworks Certification Program
Tech II: In addition to the requirements listed above, the Aseptic Filling Technician II typically requires one year of experience as an Aseptic Filling Technician.
Work is performed in a manufacturing environment with rotating shifts. Exposure to biological fluids with potential exposure to infectious organisms. Exposure to chemicals and to electrical manufacturing equipment and moving machinery. Exposure to high levels of noise. Occasional entry into confined spaces, requiring kneeling and squatting. Personal protective equipment required such as; protective eyewear, chemical suits, safety shoes and/or rubber footwear, gloves, hearing protection and a respirator. Work is performed sitting for 4-6 hours per day. Occasionally walks, stands and bends waist for 2-4 hours per day. Frequent hand movement of one hand with the ability to make fast, simple, movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Ability to make precise coordinated movements, of the fingers to grasp and manipulate objects. Light to moderate lifting and carrying of 15-44lbs. for 1-2 hours per day with a maximum lift of 50lbs. May reach above and below shoulder height. Hearing acuity essential. Color perception/discrimination, far vision correctable in one eye to 20/30 and to 20/100 in the other eye. Able to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken and written words and sentences. Frequently performs simple and routine tasks that vary little each day by following a set of written or oral instructions/procedures.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible
Location: NORTH AMERICA : USA : NC-Clayton:USNC0002 - Clayton