account manager - Boston | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
account manager - remote
Permanent (Full time)
we hire people inspired by a good challenge, who believe that the uphill battle is worth the view from the top. we want to lead american cider.
we are motivated by the road ahead as the market continues to grow and becomes more competitive. were using the resources at hand, seizing every opportunity we get, and taking our unfiltered approach to the top.
account managers are responsible for increasing sales throughout their assigned territory by building relationships, making sales calls and maintaining accurate records.
this is a full-time position working remotely from your home (anywhere in the US).
- conduct phone sales calls throughout assigned territory
- develop stronger relationships with current retailers and establish new accounts
- sell new products into accounts and win the drive trail battle (displays, pos, etc)
- probe on each call to identify opportunities-- organize collections, and grow sales
- maintain accurate and timely records
- input contact information/sales call notes following every sales call
- record account details in CRM
- call metrics
- 50-60 calls/day
- selling 300+ cases/month
- must haves
- track record of providing excellent customer service
- ability to use a computer proficiently
- at least one year of sales experience (unless a new grad)
- history of being on any kind of team, professionally or collegiately
- winning personality
- live in the united states
- nice to haves
- experience working in the alcohol industry
- experience working with consumer goods
- comfortable using a CRM software
- proficient in G Suite
- good with gifs, memes and text messaging
perks & benefits:
- 401k with company match
- health & dental insurance
- company provided short term disability
- voluntary long term disability & life
- unlimited pto
- cell phone allowance
- cider allowance (how big is your fridge?)
to apply, please include a characterful cover letter explaining why this post speaks to you. drop the formal stuff and give it to us straight - why you?
we like to hire the way we like our cider; unfiltered. with the understanding that we can learn and grow from each others differences, we are proud to hire regardless of gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or anything else that makes us who we are.
Posted 8 days ago