National Business Development Manager - Princeton | Zoek USA | 0704eafb63e9434bbc592ee179df1e7e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
National Business Development Manager, Private Label
Permanent (Full time)
Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we've evolved into one of the world's leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that's just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We're at a moment in time where the experience you'll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we're out to invest in your future because it's the best way to maximize ours.
The National Business Development Manager is responsible for supporting and executing Sales Support and Business Analytics activities for Integra LifeSciences Private Label business in alignment with departmental and corporate objectives. This person will be required to be "customer facing", working closely with Private Label and Legal personnel to maintain and grow partnership opportunities throughout the United States.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the Private Label growth within the United States. This includes Partnership Contracting.
- Collaborate with Legal Department regarding contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with business general managers and business development leaders nationwide
- Develop and manage large revenue renegotiation and renewal projects; new product launch and supply agreements where applicable
- Collaborate with Private Label business leader to develop targeted business development opportunities
- Negotiate supply and distribution contract renewals with current Private Label partners, including changes in pricing, term, additional products, etc.
- Manage relationship with partners, including regular business updates, reinforcement of contract terms, and direct all communications, including legal notifications if necessary
- Partner with business analyst to review and provide market trend and strategic influence into new opportunity and proposals
- Negotiate engineering studies and quality plan agreements which become required as part of ongoing partnerships and operations.
- Present to business leadership financial analysis on current and new opportunities, including gross margin, operating income, and cashflow / NPV/ payback analysis
- Assist to provide ad hoc reports (usage, price lists) and conduct routine meetings with Management to drive contract growth and revenue at the partner level
- Act as business liaison to Legal department with expressed goal to improve contract process and deal terms and conditions
- Manage contract flow and ensure the internal team and partners are adhering to the contract terms
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by executive management
- Partner with legal team to identify significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws and regulations, corporate policies and communicate impact; establish standards and business position on T&Cs
- Train, develop and mentor new personnel in the understanding of Partner Contracting management and execution
- Identify improvement opportunities for business team
- Maintain high level of product and technical knowledge
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7+ years of relevant medical technology experience: Business Development, Client Services and Consultative Sales selling in a B2B environment, deal negotiations
- 3-5+ years executing, multi-million dollar sales, licensing and/or distribution agreements
- Demonstrated contract negotiation skills and understanding of legal contracts including, license and distribution and supply agreements. Ability to manage difficult communications with partners.
- Experience selling in medical device/regenerative technology, and/or B2B environment
- Excellent presentation and project management skills
- Possess an understanding of medical device requirements and knowledge of industry and regulatory practices
- Excellent writing, grammatical and proofing skills -knowledge of business terms and conditions
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Salesforce experience and a training background a plus
- CRM/ experience a plus
Posted 3 days ago