Administrative Assistant - Saint Paul | Zoek USA | 0704c0600dd5441b97addfd52df22bd4
Saint Paul, MN
Permanent (Full time)
ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT III - REGULATORY
Join a diverse team of innovators who bring their worldview, their unique backgrounds, and their individual life experiences to work every day. Its no accident we work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners. We believe its the only way to drive healthcare forward and remain a global leader in medical technology and solutions.
Careers that Change Lives
The Administrative Assistant Ill provides administrative support to the Vice President - Regulatory Affairs and communicates effectively with employees, corporate executives, and external individuals and groups including customers and candidates.
A Day in the Life
- Responsible for coordinating calendars, scheduling catering, and working with appropriate vendors/personnel to ensure room configurations for on and off-site meetings related to Sr. Director of Operations.
- Coordinates conferences, events, VIP meetings
- Schedules appointments, interviews, and domestic and international travel
- Composes and/or transcribes routine correspondence, letters, and memos
- Including proofreading for grammatical construction, spelling and flow, and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Processes expense reports and invoices
- Receives incoming mail, faxes, telephone calls and visitors and routes to appropriate staff by exercising judgment regarding content and priority
- Proactive in improving general office operations
- Perform related duties as assigned
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- High School Degree or GED
- Minimum of 4 years of administrative or project coordinator experience
Nice to Have
- Experience in the medical device or pharmacuetical industry
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Lets work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America) Additional Information
- Posting Date: Jan 26, 2021
- Travel: No
Posted 10 days ago