Vice President - Jacksonville | Zoek USA
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Vice President-Anti-Money Laundering
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a Global Investment Bank and Financial Services organization is looking for a Vice President - Anti-Money Laundering for their Jacksonville, FL location.
- Overseeing a team of Investigators within the FCIU program
- Assist with the team deliverables and set timescales to agreed minimum standards and ensuring adherence to regulatory/ audit requirements
- Continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks
- Perform oversight functions and work with investigators who require more frequent corrections
- Work closely with other Team Leads to ensure that the work is prioritized based on staffing and capacity
- Monitor and escalate aging issues and unresolved disputes Work directly and serve as deputy to the FCI Director to identify and escalate open issues that represent risk
- Provide training and guidance to new investigators on the Participate in departmental projects and initiatives
- Keep abreast of new rules, regulations and reputation risks to develop implement and revise current policies and procedures
- Understand business and regulatory requirements and ensure functions are being performed in those requirements
- Prepare MIS and other reports for senior management as required.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience as an AML Team Lead in an FCI/Transaction Monitoring capacity 3+ years' experience
- 5 + years AML investigations experience
- Experience in Correspondent Banking and Asset Managementbusinesses is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Experience with KYC, Due Diligence, and AML a plus
- Experienced with Mantas, Norkom and Actimize is preferred
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Good team player with the ability to manage the team's workload and their own
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines.
- CAMS certification is a plus
Posted 5 days ago