Sr Principal Consultant - Rochester | Zoek USA | 0704b9406f7c4b6288e4f1d8edd7460b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sr Principal Consultant - Apparel/Footwear/Accessories - NetSuite Services
Permanent (Full time)
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
*This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.*
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
/Hire Level/Title commensurate with experience./
The Senior Principal Consultant will join a cross-functional team focused on selling and delivering an omni-channel commerce platform for retail soft-goods businesses. The Apparel, Footwear and Accessories team (AFA) provides robust industry experience in understanding functional and technical requirements to implement NetSuite in support of our customer's customer experience and operational objectives.
The Senior Principal Consultant will review customer software purchase objectives and the solutions defined to help plan and execute successful delivery of the NetSuite Service in consideration of technical environments including new/legacy systems, applications, infrastructure, data, security and applicable leading practices. The Senior Principal Consultant will be responsible for customer business process analysis, implementing the functional scope and coordinating implementation tasks with other project resources (., education, technical, data).
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead the customer in aligning requirements to the solution or innovating as needed to configure/customize the solution to customer requirements as needed/appropriate. Supporting the implementation team in mitigating project risks to achieve timely NetSuite Service Go Live and strong customer satisfaction with the delivery process and solution quality is critical to the Senior Principal Consultant's job function.
*Preferred qualifications/skills include:*
* Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements to achieve TO-BE environment.
* NetSuite and SuiteCloud product offering experience preferred, including the ability to develop working knowledge of critical functional and technical features or processes in the NetSuite Service and SuiteApps (., CRM, Order Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, Dashboards/Reporting, Data Migration, Integrations, etc.). /NOTE competitive platform solution experience will be considered. /
* Soft-goods, fashion apparel, footwear and accessories industry experience desired.
* Some knowledge of retail management, ecommerce, Shopify, POS, mobile ecommerce, payment processing, warehouse management, merchandise planning, PLM or accounting systems.
* Previous experience implementing Retail Management Systems (RMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or commerce frameworks such as SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics, Demandware, Magento, JDA, Epicor (Aptos), Full Circle, Hybris, and Micros is a plus.
* Knowledge of integration tools such as Celigo, Dell Boomi and FarApp is a plus.
* Highly effective oral/written communication, contextual analysis and organizational skills are a must.
* Modest to moderate, as appropriate.
/At Oracle, we don't just value differences-we celebrate them. We're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /######
**Title:** *Sr Principal Consultant - Apparel/Footwear/Accessories - NetSuite Services*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *210006MV*
Posted 2 days ago