Intern: Operations - Ruthton | Zoek USA | 0703f4f0cf454c118b1f08e3e25d4c5c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for an Agronomy Operations Intern . You will work extensively with Country Operations Cooperative Customers ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Gain knowledge of general agronomy skills such as scouting, crop protection products, crop nutrient products, seed, custom application procedures, mixing procedures, truck driving, and delivering product.
- Perform all agronomy/seed operations.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all agronomy equipment including legs, conveyors, towers, vehicles, sprayers, floaters, trucks, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
Auto req ID:
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
LE - Ag Business Country Ops
Minimum Education Required:
GED / High School Diploma
ACTIVE TEMP/SEASONAL<1000 HRS
Internship / Recent Graduate / Trainee
Posted 4 days ago