Regional Vice President - Denver | Zoek USA | 07039816e691458bb442618363396c5b
Regional Vice President, Commercial Sales
Permanent (Full time)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Regional Vice President, Mid Commercial
As a Sales Leader at Salesforce, you are responsible for managing a team of Account Executives selling the entire Salesforce 360 Platform. The Account Executives formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned territory, drive revenue growth by expanding the current customer base, and win new customers in the Commercial Business Unit.
As a Sales Leader you will be managing and developing a team of Account Executives. You will participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with stakeholders and corporate resources as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on sales process. In this role you will report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
The teams you lead here at Salesforce will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers, and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
The years of experience and skills needed to be successful will vary from 3-5+ yrs of sales leadership experience, managing a team of quota carrying sales people.
- Proven successful experience in leading Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling complex solutions is preferred
Across all Sales Leaders, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure/Platform (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) space
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's 1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and 1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For®' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.