APRN Certified Nurse Midwife - Southfield | Zoek USA | 07035f0fcbfd45fc826aab34e568d885
APRN Certified Nurse Midwife - Academic OB GYN
Permanent (Full time)
We Are Hiring: APRN Certified Nurse Midwife - Academic OB GYN
Ascension Providence, Southfield Campus
Part time / 40 hours per pay period / Includes hospital and office coverage
Rotating schedule for 24/7 coverage
Weekend coverage / Either 12 or 24 hour shift
What We Offer You:
· Competitive compensation
· Professional development
· Wellbeing programs and holistic growth opportunities
· Work-life balance through generous paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· Adoption assistance
· Medical, dental, vision and retirement match
What You Will Do: Provide independent and collaborative primary healthcare and management of care to women before, during and after pregnancy, including care of the newborn.
- Develop a comprehensive plan of care and discharge plan based on the assessment and integration of the medical plan.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Provide education/counseling to patient and patient's family with respect to pregnancy, childbirth, care of the newborn, contraception, family planning and gynecological care.
- Provide care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination.
What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Nurse Midwife credentialed from the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Master's or Doctorate of Science in Nursing or Midwifery or Doctorate of Nursing Practice required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team: Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the ., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $ billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplemen t
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work!
Posted 3 days ago