Kennesaw - Atlanta | Zoek USA | 07030ec575dd406e9d0676f2c74d8591
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Position DescriptionThis position provides evidence based clinical services to consumers and the primary duties include but are not limited to the following:Provide positive role-modeling to consumers/clients
- Promote self-esteem Promote healthy boundaries Promote good hygiene and appropriate personal appearance among youth and young adults Reinforce socially acceptable behaviors (ex: manners, eating habits, safety) Teach and reinforce thoughtful decision making skillsAssessing consumers/ clients history of trauma, acuity, strengths and needs;
- Screen, evaluate and triage potential consumers to determine what services/evidence based interventions should be offered Provide initial clinical impressions Administer Biopsychosocial assessment Administer Caregiver Strain Assessment Administer Child and Adolescent Function Assessment Scale as needed Administer validated assessment tools specific to evidence based practice (7 Challenges, TF-CBT, DBT, ARC) Administer/aware of ACE score and implications on service planning Develop and monitor IRRPs Evaluate and document clients level of functioning and progress toward attainment of Services and Collaboration
- Make necessary referrals to meet consumer's health, well-being, education, mental health, and employment needs (. Department of Public Health, Department of Family & Children Services, Georgia Department of Labor, employment staffing agencies, local colleges and tech schools, etc.) Facilitate and/or participate in Team Meetings for all consumers/members/residents/young adults.
- Collaborate and communicate with other programs in the CHRIS 180 continuum in the provision of services to consumers Collaborate and consult with other providers and entities in the provision of best care services to consumers Attend monthly RBWO meeting or provide treatment summary for group home clients. Attend monthly Child & Family Team Meetings (CFTM) or provide treatment summary for clients receiving wrap services. Advocate on behalf of clients with other agencies to include coordinating services to patients. Monitor the provision of services providedSpecific services to consumers
- Provide therapy for adults, children and families who are referred to the CHRIS Counseling Center Demonstrate exceptional engagement skills and clinical expertise in providing trauma-focused mental health treatment to target client population. Provide evidence-based trauma-informed individual treatment to Center clients of all ages who meet criteria for trauma services. Manage clinical caseload. Number of clients on caseload is based on frequency of sessions. Use preventive intervention techniques when needed to prevent injury (to self or others) Provide outpatient services to include: providing individual counseling, family counseling/training and/or group counseling/training to consumers with MH, co-occurring or substance abuse disorders as classified by the DSM IV/V TR. Provide CSI services to children and families receiving Medicaid funded Requirements
- Timely documentation of all case activities in accordance with Center policy Maintain detailed case files and other documentation in 100% compliance with standards. Complete Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) applications as needed. Complete monthly summaries for clients in DFCS custody or those receiving wrap Requirements Maintain detailed files, documentation, and billing requirements in a timely manner in accordance with CHRIS 180 policy and compliance standards Attend and participate in all meetings and supervision as required and in accordance with CHRIS 180 policy and procedures. Adhere to CHRIS 180 Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and GA Code Maintain consumers confidentiality Support and maintain an environment of emotional and physical safety for consumers, staff and other stakeholders at all times Demonstrate exceptional customer service Maintain certifications/trainings and provide information to HR and Training in a timely mannerQUALIFICATIONS/COMPETENCIES1. Masters degree in the field of social work, counseling and/or marriage and family therapy and the ability to obtain . An understanding of the concepts of child care3. Skilled in providing individual, family and group therapy,4. Skilled in assisting and maintaining children in their family homes and/or . Ability to effectively relate to clients, parents/custodians of all social, economic, ethnic and educational backgrounds, with firmness, fairness and concern,6. Solid decision-making ability as related to the safety and well-being of clients, families, community and . Be guided by precedent and established policy and procedure in decision-making. This person will be required to analyze and react to difficult situations, often while under considerable stress and . Dependability, emotional stability and physically capable. This position requires some physical functions that are essential to satisfactory performance of the outlined job responsibilities, . sitting, standing, walking, driving, speaking, hearing and the ability to physically restrain (when necessary).9. Ability to recognize when assistance and consultation is . The Therapist must be free to travel as the position . Clinical expertise in child development, dysfunction, counseling, treatment planning and diagnosis is works Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am - 8:00pm. Schedules are flexible based on need and site assignment. Therapists are typically required to work at least two evenings per week to accommodate children and adolescent appointments. Schedules may vary based on site assignment/operating hours. Flexibility is a requirement and schedules are apt to change (with notice) based on clinic needs, grants, projects, or site may be required by therapists depending on site assignment. Therapists may be assigned to work at various sites which will require reliable transportation. Mileage outside of daily commute is to: Clinical DirectorEmployment Status: Exempt
Posted 14 days ago