Content Marketing Manager (copy) - Provo | Zoek USA | 0702dffd3151471e95fbccdd75156529
Content Marketing Manager (copy)
Permanent (Full time)
Content Marketing Manager 201911 (copy)
Provo, UT /
Marketing Marketing /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Maes technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit learn more.
Were looking for a team player who can create and manage compelling content that supports the full spectrum of ICE Mortgage Technology products and services. Using creative writing skills and working with various stakeholders, you will take corporate messaging, industry insight and product information to create a wide variety of materials that speak to our customers needs, help generate leads and further build the ICE Mortgage Technology brand. A major focus of this role is to seek out and curate exceptional customer stories that showcase our solutions and thought leadership in action.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with stake holders across the organization to identify customer stories, develop a strategy for using these stories and create content to be used for campaigns, sales enablement, website, speeches and beyond
- Maintain a repository or index of customer stories, testimonials, quotes, reference activity to ensure we use a variety of sources yet not overuse a single source. Autonomously seek out new content as needed
- Develop plans for how content marketing can support the customer journey as well as renewal/retention efforts and work with internal stakeholders to implement.
- Create compelling emails, blogs, landing pages, data sheets, white papers and other pieces that support communication initiatives
- Write longer-form content, such as byline articles and eBooks
- Develop and execute a strategy to repurpose and increase the lifespan of existing content
- Partner with other marketing teams and internal groups to ensure ICE Mortgage Technology brand standards are met across all content
- Utilize excellent overall writing skills and ability to adopt the ICE Mortgage Technology style and tone with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Operate as an ambassador of the voice of the customer within ICE Mortgage Technology
Summary of Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to synthesize feedback from a number of different stakeholders into clear, concise documents.
- Proactive, creative, high energy, innovative and resourceful
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Prior mortgage industry experience, a plus
- Software: Workfront; Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the areas of customer marketing, copywriting
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Posted 2 days ago