MEP Account Manager - Houston | Zoek USA | 0702a35ed0b94ea4b9f30c182f08781e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
MEP Account Manager
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients' Multiple-Employer Plan and 401(k) problems? Are you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Are you tired of working many hours overtime?
Administrative Fiduciary Services is looking for individuals with more than 5 years of 401(k)/MEP administration experience to fill a Multiple-Employer Plan (MEP) Relationship Manager position. If you are located near our physical office in Houston, the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near our physical office, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
AFS is a vibrant and growing national 3(16) provider. We have nation-wide presence, allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year and providing advancement opportunities for our professionals.
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high active client retention rate
- Maintain a caseload of about 130-160 MEP adopting employers
- Manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results oriented team environment
- Perform work according to AFS policies and procedures
- Proactively communicate with MEP clients and investment advisors about new industry developments
- Work with other departments, recordkeepers and advisors to ensure a great client experience
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and design
- Identify and assist in resolving issues related to plan administration
- Review annual non-discrimination testing
- Review and electronically file the Form 5500 and other government forms
- Monitor notice deadlines and ensure notices are distributed timely
- More than 5 years of 401(k) plan administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years of working with multiple MEPs including PEOs, open MEPs and association plans
- Experience with moving client organizations in and out of MEPs
- Familiarity with MEP service models and providers
- Excellent knowledge of MEPs and PEOs including recent guidance and pending legislation
- Excellent knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable
Posted 15 days ago