IT Procurement Associate Director - Little Rock | Zoek USA | 0702973783004e25a38bd71eb2c99cd2
IT Procurement Associate Director - Software & Cyber Security
Little Rock, AR
Permanent (Full time)
This position can work remote!!
In this unique and dynamic global role as the IT Procurement Associate Director - Software & Cyber Security you are responsible for planning, organizing, executing and supervising strategic sourcing & supplier management activities for a segment of the Wolters Kluwer sourcing scope. You will work cross functionally with the stakeholders across the entire enterprise to ensure that business objectives and strategies are achieved within software and cyber security initiatives. The ability to influence change is critical.
Some activities include developing and maintaining a deep understanding of contracts, suppliers and processes; taking point on the establishment and implementation of agreements; managing supplier relationships; maintaining consistent and coordinated communications throughout with vendor partners; governing supplier performance and adherence to contractual obligations and processes; collaborating with internal teams and providers to identify and implement new opportunities for expansion; participating in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives; and representing Wolters Kluwer within the industry.
- Proven strong analytical ability
- In-depth knowledge of Category strategy, management and sourcing, methodologies and best practices
- Procurement management, optimization and excellence, subject matter expertise
- Deep business and financial acumen and strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Great network orchestrator, business partnering and influencer skills
- Change champion
- And more Performs other duties as requested by senior leadership
Education and experience
Minimum: Bachelors Degree in finance, sourcing or related discipline;
Preferred: Masters Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
Minimum 3 years of Business experience managing internal/external relationships, including:
Solved complex problems to drive value to the organization
- Working with cross functional international stakeholders across the company
- Knowledge and/or experience in Sales, Marketing and Cybersecurity business domains
- Planning and developing strategies
- Defining and implementing large, complex contracts
- Negotiating with vendors
- Maintaining large, complex contracts (., SAP/Oracle/Salesforce)
- Managing changes/amendments to (software / SaaS) contracts
- Demonstrating knowledge of Service Level Agreements and methodologies
- Working globally within a global organization
- Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrating organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Utilizing the Microsoft Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Domestic and international travel less than 20% of work time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.